NAME: MAJESTIC SPIRIT
YEAR BUILT: 2011
Builder Designer : Royal Cape Catamarans
Dimensions : LOA: 53 feet ( 16.1 m )
Beam : 29.25 feet ( 8.75 m)
Engines : 2 x 75 hp Yanmar 4JH4-TE Turbo Diesel Engine(s) Total Power: 150
Engine Model: Turbo HP
Tankage Fuel : 157 gallon x 2 tanks ( 1250 litre)
Water : 157 gallon x 2 tanks ( 1250 litre)
Holding : 24 gallon x 2 ( 191 litre)
Generator: Northern Lights 10KVA 220V50HZ (New Dec 2017)
Majestic Spirit also has Solar Panels, 70GPH Water maker, Garbage Disposal Unit and more.
There are four very comfortable guest cabins with 3 Queens and 1 double, three in the starboard hull: (one forward, one aft and one one amidships), accessed from a long passageway with extra storage (6 lockers with shelves and 4 drawers with locker below) and counter and one in the port hull.
Each guest cabin has good sized en-suite heads.
Guest cabins include:
- Quilted mattresses
- Side locker/shelf
- Hanging locker
- Deck hatch 1.6 x 1.6’ with Oceanair shade/screen combinations
- Overhead lighting, 2 reading lights and fluorescent lighting
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Extra TV and DVD in port and starboard aft cabins
- CD player or piped music
- Sirocco Caframo 3 speed touch control fans
- Port light 6” x 16”
Crew have a separate cabin, entrance and head
All Heads En Suite
- White with Conan vanity, shelf and storage locker
- Monoblock pull out mixer tap
- Heads have tiled floors
- Wall mounted shower head and faucets
- Double bar towel rail
- Shower head rail
- Shower pan with automatic electric pump out
- Tecma toilets with two button fresh water electric flush pump and self closing seats.
- Fluorescent light
- All heads have been fitted with commoderizer's.
Exceptional cockpit that is so much larger than any catamaran even close in size. Integral fiberglass cockpit bimini and arch. Includes multiple lighting and side curtains with zippered windows to enclose cockpit. There is also a drop down sun shade that covers the aft of the cockpit to tame the afternoon sun. Two 20 amp solar panels are mounted on bimini top. Two large L shaped seating areas, one large Corian dining table and one with smaller corner table. All molded seating has seat and backrest cushions and throw cushions. Additional stainless pedestal seats that can be placed in multiple locations around the inboard side of the tables and on aft deck. Aft deck counter, cleaning station, fresh and salt water, barbecue, 4 drawer bank under counter, and dive locker with tanks. Dive compressor fitted in a locker under the BBQ. At the forward end of cockpit adjacent to the sliding entry doors to the salon are two Corian counters. On top of the port side counter is the coffee maker and tap next to it that provides double filtered, ice cold water at all times. Under the port side counter is a combo LG Direct Drive washer/dryer behind smoked glass door, (only to be used in an emergency - i.e. bad wine and blood stains etc. - not for general washing of guests clothes) - an under counter water cooler and ice maker, with storage shelves behind second door. Under the starboard counter is a drink refrigerator. Raised helm station on starboard side of cockpit, fully protected under fiberglass bimini. Includes seat with back and foot rests. Includes stowage locker.
- Electronic safe in crew cabin
- 10 sets snorkeling gear
- 6 sets of diving gear
- 10 x 12ltr Faber Steel Dumpie Dive Cylinders
- 15ft Nouvrania Dinghy with 70hp Yamaha 4 Stroke Engine
- Kayaks x 2
- Wake board and tow rope
- Big Mabel for towing
- Inflatable 2 seater Sausage for towing
- Paddleboards x 2
- Kneeboard x 1
- Water Ski's
- Floating Chairs
- Floating Mattresses
- Pool Noodles
- Various other Water Toys, beach games, board and card games and more.
- Music for all occasions
- Hundreds of Movies
- iPod Hookup on a Fusion Sound System - Deck, Salon, Cockpit and cabins (Controlled switching)
- 10Mbps internet on board (Unlimited) in the USVI and 4Mbps with Limited Cap internet on board when in the BVI.
- Fully registered and licensed SSI (Scuba Schools International) Dive Boat - offering online training. (Please inquire)
- SSI Dive Control Specialist Instructor on board
- SSI Dive Control Specialist (Dive Master / Assistant Instructor on board
FOR MORE DETAILS AND SPECS
CONTACT dave at majesticcharters.com
Happy to assist.